Tuesday 6 October 2015

Whittard Earl Grey Review


I had a fresh pot made for me at Whittard's Covent Garden store in London. After some tea small talk at the register during the 3 minute seep time I had my brew. First sniff I was on board.  Great aroma, you can smell both the tea and the bergamot with the bergamot just getting a leg up in the end.  It's a very pleasurable sip. While it's a liquid it feels like it melts in your mouth. Evenly blended and no bitter hints of a black tea make it go down very smoothly. Leaves a nice warming taste in the mouth. The Whittard's Covent Garden store has tons of tea, a few with samples, and an exclusive (£4 a cup) elderflower earl grey that I'm sure will make those who like that extra added ingredient very happy. Would have had it but it just wasn't in the tea budget for that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment